Taylor Leibow LLP is a full-service Chartered Professional Accounting firm located in Hamilton, Ontario. For the last 75 years, Taylor Leibow has served a diverse set of clients and is one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Hamilton and Burlington regions.
Taylor Leibow is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. The regular hours of work are 35 hours per week. Overtime will be required during the months of March and April.
- Preparing client packages, correspondence and other documentation;
- Creating cover letters and minute book letters;
- Setting up new corporate client files;
- Archiving documents;
- Updating and maintaining the firm’s client contact database;
- Efiling of corporate tax returns;
- General office administrative duties; and
- Providing coverage at reception as required.
- Secondary school diploma and/or post secondary education in a related field;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience within a professional office setting;
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Experience with Caseware would be considered an asset;
- Reception experience would be considered an asset.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS/IS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Accurate and pays attention to detail;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
We strive to create an environment of team work, open communication, integrity, trust, honesty and mutual respect. Balancing commitments to clients, family and the community in which we live and work are core values of our professional environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Chelsey Montgomery, Human Resources Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor Leibow LLP is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or may require an accommodation during the application process, please contact Chelsey Montgomery at 905-523-0000.