Taylor Leibow LLP is a full-service Chartered Professional Accounting firm located in Hamilton, Ontario. For the last 75 years, Taylor Leibow has served a diverse set of clients and is one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Hamilton and Burlington regions.
Taylor Leibow is looking for a full-time Senior Accountant to join our Assurance department.
- CPA designation;
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm;
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Plan, execute, and complete audit, review, and notice to reader engagements;
- Prepare financial statements with supporting working paper documentation and income tax returns;
- Complete other audit, accounting, and tax requirements as necessary; and
- Review files, train, and provide feedback to junior team members.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Leadership qualities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Accurate and pays attention to detail;
- Supervisory/Training skills;
- Organizational skills; and
We strive to create an environment of team work, open communication, integrity, trust, honesty, and mutual respect. Balancing commitments to clients, family, and the community in which we live and work, are core values of our professional environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Chelsey Montgomery, Human Resources Specialist, at email@example.com.
Taylor Leibow LLP is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or may require an accommodation during the application process, please contact Chelsey Montgomery at 905-523-0000.