CPA, CA, CITP, MCP
Director of Information Systems
As Director of Information Systems with Taylor Leibow, Ivan is responsible for the development and maintenance of internal applications and the creation of customized productivity tools that are used to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all staff at Taylor Leibow.
He has achieved this through his experience working with:
- CaseWare Working Papers and Time;
- Microsoft SQL databases, SQL Reporting Services and Office products; and
- Various scripting languages
Ivan has also developed and implemented the Firm’s paperless office policies and procedures.
In 2003, he became one of the first Chartered Accountants to attain an Information Technology specialist designation (CA•IT) which in 2014 was transitioned into the AICPA’s Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) specialist designation.
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Arts degree (Honours Chartered Accountancy Studies) Waterloo University
- CPA, CA designation
- CITP designation
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)